The Glamorous Life
This special edition of the RAZR2 has gone “lux” with 18k and 24k gold plated accents standing out against a luminous, black slate, vacuum metal finish. Decadent details, such as elegant pin stripes on the CLI lens, an engraved diamond-cut pattern on the sideband and a linear etching on the navigation wheel add to the edgy, yet chic, finishes of the device. With a soft-touch back, embossed with a snakeskin effect, the device even feels luxurious in the hand.
This special edition mobile device features a full suite of in-demand features, including Crystal TalkTM technology, quad-band technology, a full HTML browser1, and a 2.0 megapixel camera with 8X digital zoom, video capture and playback to catch every glamorous moment in high-resolution. The special edition of the RAZR2 features a large, 2.0”, interactive, color external screen where consumers can read and respond to texts and manage their music1 with touch sensitive music keys that give a vibrational response – all without opening the flip. With up to 2GB of on-board storage for up to 1,000 songs2, a powerhouse processor for fast over-the-air downloads1 and Windows Media Player® 11, enabling access to over 200 online music stores, including favorites such as MTV Urge, Yahoo and Napster1, this special edition of the RAZR2 maximizes the music experience.
Accessories Complete the Look
As a special bonus, the special edition of RAZR2 comes complete with a black slate Motorola H680 headset5 with 18K gold accents and a patent leather carrying case. With up to 8 hours of crisp, clear talk time and 8 days of standby time, the petite and stylish H680 is the premium choice for the constant conversationalist and the perfect companion to the RAZR2.
RAZR² V8 Luxury Edition
Bands/ Modes: Quad-Band (GPRS/EDGE)
Size: 53 x 103 x 12.05mm
Weight: Battery: Talk Time: up to approximately 250 – 450 mins4Standby Time: up to approximately 200 – 300 hrs4
Display: 240x320 2.2” 262k color internal 240x320 2.0” 262k color external
· 18 K and 24 K gold plated accents, soft-touch, snakeskin texture on back, engraved diamond-cut pattern on sideband, and laser-etched details on the navigation wheel.
· An ultra-slim design, at 12.05mm with reflective vacuumized metal and hardened glass front
· CrystalTalkTM technology helps deliver clear voice quality in noisy environments.
· The 2” external color display is one of the largest in the market and features interactive soft keys for music with a vibrational response
· The 2.2” internal screen provides twice the resolution of the original RAZR.
· Windows Media® Player 11 for simple music management and playback
· A 2.0 MP camera with 8X digital zoom takes high quality pictures and provides up to approximately 2 hours of video capture and playback.
· Web access1 with content that’s intelligently sized to fit your screen, there's no need for horizontal scrolling.
· Music player includes stereo micro-USB headset and a compatible Bluetooth enabled stereo headset.5
· 2GB of on-board memory6 with a storage capacity of up to 1000 songs3
· Opera Mobile Browser 8.5 provides a full HTML browsing experience.1
· High Speed USB 2.0 gives you fast data transfers. 1
· MotoSync™ makes it easy to organize your corporate phonebook, calendar and emails.
· Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology facilitates imaging, printing and peer-to-peer gaming with compatible devices.5
· Linux OS support
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Windows Media is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2007. All rights reserved.