Stand Out in a Crowd
With its fabulous good looks and incredibly innovative CrystalTalkTM technology – automatically accounting for background noise and adjusting the audio to match the ambient volume – consumers will be heard in a crowd. HSDPA 3.6 Mbps technology helps connect users to the Internet at broadband-like speeds¹, like DSL in your pocket. RAZR2 V9’s integrated digital music player supports a wide variety of audio formats, so consumers can bring the party wherever they go.
• Sleek, slim iconic RAZR design with clamshell form factor, metal and glass housing, internal antenna, tandem 2.2” and 2.0” 240x320 QVGA 262K color displays
• Touch-sensitive external music keys• Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera, with 8x digital zoom
• Connectivity featuring Micro USB, USB 2.0 Full Speed, USB mass storage and version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology with Enhanced Data Rate2
• 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) 3.6 Mbps wireless broadband connection and EDGE/GPRS class 10 & 12
• Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology supporting A2DP and AVRCP profiles2
• Video and audio streaming¹, capture and playback• Video telephony and See What I See capable¹
• Messaging via MMS, email, SMS, MotoSync¹
• Independent Voice Recognition
The RAZR2 V9 is expected to be available in Q3 2007. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Windows Media is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2007. All rights reserved.