Dressed to Thrill
The RAZR2 V8 is outfitted in extravagant materials tailored to sleek perfection. A stainless steel frame helps ensure strength while vacuum metal housing, chemically hardened glass, spun metal and chrome create an amazing appearance.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Super-slim, iconic RAZR design with clamshell form factor, stainless steel frame, metal and glass housing, internal antenna
• Large 2.0” QVGA (320 x 240) 262K color external display with contextual touch interaction
• 2.2” QVGA (320 x 240) internal display, 262K color
• Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera with 8x zoom
• MotoSync™ – Over the air synchronization of Email, Phonebook and Calendar
• Music player with optional stereo micro-USB headset and stereo Bluetooth wireless tecnology5
• Available in 420MB end user memory¹ or 2GB
• Full HTML broswer to surf the sites you know and love³
• Speaker independent name and digit dialing
• EDGE Class 12
• MPEG 4 video capture and playback
• Integrated Bluetooth wireless technology with imaging, printing and peer to peer gaming profiles5
• Messaging via MMS, WV, SMS3
• Class 2, version 2.0 Bluetooth wireless technology with range up to 30 feet5
• High speed micro USB 2.0• Up to approximately 500 minutes talk time and 280 hours standby time6
The RAZR2 V8 is expected to be available in July 2007. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license. Windows and Windows Media are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2007. All rights reserved.